The primary goal of most business websites is to generate more quality leads. Other goals can include improving website performance through analytics or to encourage users to register for newsletters. Whether it be because of contact forms, website analytics tools or a newsletter integration, websites are constantly collecting the personal information of its users.
Over the past few years years, privacy laws have been implemented by certain countries to protect the personal information of its citizens. Over the coming years, more privacy laws will be introduced. Privacy fines can range from $2,500 up to $7,500 per infringement (which could mean per website visitor).
- $100 One-Time Onboarding Fee
- Auto Updating Terms of Service
- Get notifications when new privacy laws go into effect
- Get notications when new questions need to be answered to keep your policies accurate
- Give your attorney access to review, and even make changes if required