Quick Shopify Sites
Are you a business that is forced to close due to the COVID-19 Pandemic?
Many businesses do not have eCommerce set up, and cannot quickly take advantage of the option to sell online.
I would like to help you by setting up a simple and affordable Shopify Site providing Local Pickup.
The cost to create this site is $1000 + hst.
What is part of the package?
1. A Shopify site, configured for local pickup, Canadian taxes and use of the Shopify Payment Gateway (direct to bank in 1-3 business days).
2. Customization of one of the eleven free Shopify themes. (Your branding, images and colours.)
3. The set up of approximately twenty products so you can “get going again” right away.
4. Training for you or your employee(s), in the form of videos and phone support, in uploading new products and modifying your existing ones.
What’s not included?
In order to develop your site as quickly as possible, any code or site customization beyond what is provided in the Free Shopify Themes is not included. I can provide a separate quote where necessary, but you can expect the timeline for such projects to be at least two weeks or more.
Shopify also has a monthly cost of $29 USD, which your business incurs. This includes payment for the platform, hosting, security and payment processing.
How do I get started?
There are three things you can do to get started.
1. Contact me via the form on this page and book a time for a call on my calendar.
2. Begin creating a spreadsheet of the products you would like to sell. Use this Excel Template to get started. You should also get an image for each of your products, name the image with the product name and save it in cloud storage (so it will be easy to save and share access). If you don’t know how to do this step I can help walk you through it.
3. Find the Username & Password for the registrar where your domain name was purchased. If you don’t have any of these things, let me know.